Immunology Research 2018
The EuroSciCon will be holding its CE and CPD accredited for the Immunology Research 2018.
22nd Edition of International Conference on Immunology and Evolution of Infectious Diseases from May 10-12, 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany. The theme of this year’s meeting is “Advanced therapies for deadly diseases" which provides an international platform for discussion of present and future summons in Advancements of immunology in curing the deadly infectious diseases, expertise meeting and review of research. World-leading Immunologists, Microbiologists, Biochemists, Scientists, Doctors and Doctorates will present cutting-edge and practical immunological techniques and methods with accepted evidence and will introduce new and emerging research.
Immunology Research 2018 is the perfect platform for the interaction among specialists, directors, professors, medical, surgical, miscellaneous faculties, experts, scientists, reputed research institutes, universities and medical schools and mainly accelerating the scientific discoveries in the field of Immunology and Infectious Diseases around the world
Frankfurt The most international city in Germany, the largest financial centre on the continent, the historical city of coronations, the city of Goethe and the Frankfurt School. In brief, it is the smallest metropolitan city in the world, where it has a lot to discover at close hand. Whether this glance at the city’s home page is the start of a longer, maybe even permanent, stay on the banks of the Main, or as a business visitor, with qualified amount of time available. You will find that city has exciting offers for extensive tours, cultural enjoyment and interesting shopping trips waiting for you.
Almost one among three people in Frankfurt does not hold a German passport. No matter from which place the visitor come from, they will always meet people in Frankfurt who speak their native language and a restaurant that serves their favorite food. The open and hospitable atmosphere in Frankfurt stems from its centuries-old role as a trading center. This democratic and liberal tradition of the Frankfurt city is one reason for the fact that people from very diverse cultures have lived here in peace with one another. All of these contribute in making the city shine differently from each and every angle, same as a jewel shines differently when you look at it from different sides.
Global Immunology Market to Reach $74.2 Billion By 2022
The complexity of the immune system has led to some intrinsic obstacles with clinical research, particularly in relation to targeting the right genes, identifying the appropriate patient population and accessing internal tissues for testing. Market access presents a significant hurdle for immunotherapeutic procedures, as many are high cost and do not deliver the measurements required for traditional cost-effectiveness assessments. Despite these restraining factors, The Global Immunology Market is expected to experience continued growth, from $61.5 Billion in 2015 to $74.2 Billion in 2022, at 2.71% CAGR.
Immune-mediated deadly infectious diseases are a very common set of chronic disorders that affect 5–7% of world populations. Although they are often disparate in terms of their symptoms and key patient demographics, they are pathophysiological linked, being characterized by disregulation of immune pathways and an inappropriate immune response. Generally, disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs, a highly generalized class of systemic small-molecule-based agents, are used in the first-line treatment of these diseases. These are supplemented in many cases by shorter-term glucocorticoid therapy, another class of highly generalized systemic agents.
However, these therapies often fail to elicit an adequate response; a large second-line therapy has emerged in markets, beginning with the approval of Remicade and Enbrel in 1998. This segment largely consists of premium systemic monoclonal Antibodies that are highly commercial and successful with their widespread usage and high cost. Though the patents for many of these mAbs are being expired during the forecast period, the market is expected to experience continued growth.
Though the patents for these mAbs are being expired during the forecast period, the market is expected to experience continued growth, from $61.5 billion in 2015 to $74.2 billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate of 2.71%.
- What factors are driving the market growth?
- How can the factors limiting growth are overcome?
- Very large pharmaceutical pipeline for immunology, consisting of 1,838 active products is being developed. However, the commercial performance of the products in the late-stage pipeline is expected to be moderate.
- What gaps in the market are being addressed by the most promising of these late-stage pipeline products?
- Several key commercially successful products, including Humira (adalimumab) and Remicade, are due to lose patent protection in the forecast period.
- How will this affect their revenues in this period?
- The key players in the market, all of which are among the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, are expected to maintain their market lead throughout the forecast period.
- What is driving this continued market dominance?
- Who will the new market players be?
Reasons to buy:
This report will allow you to
- Apprehend the present clinical and industrial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis and diagnostic treatment options available at each stage of Infection
- Envisage the composition of immunology market across every indication, in terms of dominant molecule targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
- Analyze the pipeline of immunology and stratify its developmental stage, molecular target along with molecule type and with its granular breakdown across key indications
- Acknowledge the growth of patient epidemiology and market revenues for the immunology globally and across the key players and product types
- Laminate the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products and assess the role of product types in treating varied immunological disorders
- Identify industrial opportunities in immunology by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals