Clinical Immunology & Current & Future Research
Immunology is a branch of science that covers the study of immune system in all organisms. Immunology plays an important role in the fields of organ transplantation, oncology, rheumatology, virology, Pathology, Microbiology, bacteriology, parasitology, psychiatry, and dermatology.
Clinical immunology is the study of diseases caused by disorders of the immune system (failure, aberrant action, and malignant growth of the cellular elements of the system). It also involves in other diseases, where immune reactions play a part in the pathology and clinical features.
- Immunological aspects of endocrine diseases
- Immunological techniques
- Immunological aspects of cardiac diseases
- Immune regulation
- Immunological aspects of allergy and anaphylaxis
- Immunology of HIV infections
- Immunological aspects of renal diseases
- Immune-mediated neurological syndromes